user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_ZXkBCwIOco2SG

Reviews being manipulated

discussion.Hi all,

I have found a listing in the same category that i sell on where reviews are being manipulated. ASIN B0CX16JNCR.

The product on sale is a wireless adapter under brand name UYICOO. The last few reviews are for a wireless adapter as listed, but thousands of older reviews relate to a completely different product which is listed on amazon US under the same brand UYICOO which is for a hair scrunch (B07KK6KN1M).

From reading the reviews and the images left on reviews this is very clear and obvious yet I have reported this issue over 10 times via the the report abuse link on the account health page and opened multiple cases with seller support but nothing has been done. Seller support just tell me to report it via the account health page and the relevant team will look into.

This is clear violation of amazon policy and community guidelines yet nothing is being done about it.

Has anyone experienced this before and what can be done to escalate this further?

@simon_amazon @sakura_amazon_

img
8 replies
Tags:Product reviews
8 replies
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Not a clue how they've linked them - but clearly they've linked a well reviewed product on .com and got the reviews to pull across to a product on .co.uk that was barely reviewed. The worst of it is, its actually on the face of it a useful product, that over time would grow to do well!

If you want to tag in moderators - you need to ensure you select their name from the dropdown that appears after you use an @ though some of them can't be tagged for some reason

@Winston_Amazon @Julia_Amzn

You could also report to managingdirector@amazon.co.uk and also use the REport Abuse Page

If anythign will get done? Well, thats up for debate.

user profile
Seller_ZXkBCwIOco2SG

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Ive since noticed a few more listing doing the same thing.

Maybe this a new loophole peoples have found

Ive tried reporting it via the report abuse page over 10 times but nothings been done. Ill the email address you have provided.

Are any of the mods able to help?

@Ezra_Amazon@Julia_Amzn@Sarah_Amzn

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello @Seller_ZXkBCwIOco2SG,

Thank you for your post.

I will review your case. I have been working on a similar scenario recently 😊

@Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh, thank you for your support and for tagging me.

I will keep you informed.

Have a great day,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hope you are doing great 😀

You won't see any more hair product reviews on your listing because ASINs have been unmerged😊

Waiting for confirmation from your end!

Best,

Julia.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_ZXkBCwIOco2SG

discussion.Hi all,

I have found a listing in the same category that i sell on where reviews are being manipulated. ASIN B0CX16JNCR.

The product on sale is a wireless adapter under brand name UYICOO. The last few reviews are for a wireless adapter as listed, but thousands of older reviews relate to a completely different product which is listed on amazon US under the same brand UYICOO which is for a hair scrunch (B07KK6KN1M).

From reading the reviews and the images left on reviews this is very clear and obvious yet I have reported this issue over 10 times via the the report abuse link on the account health page and opened multiple cases with seller support but nothing has been done. Seller support just tell me to report it via the account health page and the relevant team will look into.

This is clear violation of amazon policy and community guidelines yet nothing is being done about it.

Has anyone experienced this before and what can be done to escalate this further?

img
8 replies
user profile

by Seller_ZXkBCwIOco2SG

discussion.Hi all,

img
8 replies
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Not a clue how they've linked them - but clearly they've linked a well reviewed product on .com and got the reviews to pull across to a product on .co.uk that was barely reviewed. The worst of it is, its actually on the face of it a useful product, that over time would grow to do well!

If you want to tag in moderators - you need to ensure you select their name from the dropdown that appears after you use an @ though some of them can't be tagged for some reason

You could also report to managingdirector@amazon.co.uk and also use the REport Abuse Page

user profile
Seller_ZXkBCwIOco2SG

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Ive tried reporting it via the report abuse page over 10 times but nothings been done. Ill the email address you have provided.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Thank you for your post.

Have a great day,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

You won't see any more hair product reviews on your listing because ASINs have been unmerged😊

Best,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_ZXkBCwIOco2SG

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

user profile
Seller_ZXkBCwIOco2SG

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Thank you for your post.

Have a great day,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Thank you for your post.

Have a great day,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Best,

Julia.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Best,

Julia.