Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_n3kq7gcIclCDM

Pallets to Coalville BHX2

Does anyone know of any haulage companies that are currently delivering to Coalville and are not too difficult / time consuming to register with?

The couple I have used before have currently suspended shipments to BHX2 and Amazon keep allocating this fulfillment centre for my shipment.

20 replies
Tags:Registration
0 replies
user profile
Seller_xUKHc5xSYJmI4

Have you tried Yell?

user profile
Seller_n3kq7gcIclCDM

Well, there were for about 10 minutes, but now they’re not again.

user profile
Seller_dq2LkyNJsyJbm

I know what the reason is. I used to work as a Driver for FedEx a few years back.

The big names, like UPS and DPD are booked in every day, but with others, you need to be booked in, and that is for an exact time to arrive.

Often you will arrive on time, but they keep you waiting, and as drivers have other things to do, they only wait about 5 min, then put it down as refused.

My suggestion is to find a company based near where its going, and see if they will collect it as a “Back job” where they have done a job, and can collect it on the way back empty, where its picked up, stored by them, and dropped off at a time to suit them in the following few days.

user profile
Seller_9cfr3O2qcel50

I had same problem. Deleted the shipment, then recreated a duplicate one, still alllocated BHX2. So this time I booked Amazon partnered carrier UPS pallets. They collected yesterday (15 pallets), will see how long it takes to get into BHX2. I’m hoping that they’re own partnered haulier is fast-tracked in, but we’ll see.

user profile
Seller_z3y0OyK7uUdTP

In the past we have used speedshift (based in Swansea, Wales) and also I know that Tide (based in Langford, Essex) deal with pallets so perhaps contact both of them for advice/quote.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_n3kq7gcIclCDM

Does anyone know of any haulage companies that are currently delivering to Coalville and are not too difficult / time consuming to register with?

The couple I have used before have currently suspended shipments to BHX2 and Amazon keep allocating this fulfillment centre for my shipment.

20 replies
user profile

by Seller_n3kq7gcIclCDM

20 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_xUKHc5xSYJmI4

Have you tried Yell?

user profile
Seller_n3kq7gcIclCDM

user profile
Seller_dq2LkyNJsyJbm

I know what the reason is. I used to work as a Driver for FedEx a few years back.

The big names, like UPS and DPD are booked in every day, but with others, you need to be booked in, and that is for an exact time to arrive.

Often you will arrive on time, but they keep you waiting, and as drivers have other things to do, they only wait about 5 min, then put it down as refused.

My suggestion is to find a company based near where its going, and see if they will collect it as a “Back job” where they have done a job, and can collect it on the way back empty, where its picked up, stored by them, and dropped off at a time to suit them in the following few days.

user profile
Seller_9cfr3O2qcel50

I had same problem. Deleted the shipment, then recreated a duplicate one, still alllocated BHX2. So this time I booked Amazon partnered carrier UPS pallets. They collected yesterday (15 pallets), will see how long it takes to get into BHX2. I’m hoping that they’re own partnered haulier is fast-tracked in, but we’ll see.

user profile
Seller_z3y0OyK7uUdTP

In the past we have used speedshift (based in Swansea, Wales) and also I know that Tide (based in Langford, Essex) deal with pallets so perhaps contact both of them for advice/quote.

user profile
Seller_xUKHc5xSYJmI4

Have you tried Yell?

user profile
Seller_xUKHc5xSYJmI4

Have you tried Yell?

user profile
Seller_n3kq7gcIclCDM

user profile
Seller_n3kq7gcIclCDM

user profile
Seller_dq2LkyNJsyJbm

user profile
Seller_dq2LkyNJsyJbm

user profile
Seller_9cfr3O2qcel50

user profile
Seller_9cfr3O2qcel50

user profile
Seller_z3y0OyK7uUdTP

user profile
Seller_z3y0OyK7uUdTP