user profile
Sign in
user profile

Products removed because amazon seem to think that nike owns the three lions crest

by Seller_qMbBHBKQa8uQn

Has anyone else had England Three Lions products removed by amazon because amazon seems to think that Nike owns the Three Lions Crest? We've been asked to provide a letter of authorisation letter from Nike giving us permission to use the three lions crest on products that have nothing to do with nike.

Tags: Account Health, Product authenticity
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_qMbBHBKQa8uQn’s post

There was a thread a few days ago re an IP complaint on Nike, but the product in this instance was the England Cricket Three Lions insignia.

Can't find it though as the forum search isn't working but I believe they did get the IP complaint sorted.

user profile
Seller_qMbBHBKQa8uQn
In reply to: Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh’s post

We had quite a few products removed ironically on the 1st of april for Trademark Logo Misuse NIKE(NIKE) none of them have anything to do with nike but they all have England three lions crests on them. We've apealled to them all but they're not paying any attention and repeately ask us to provide an authorisation letter from nike.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Finally found the thread

It looks like the issue was rectified, though there's no reasoning as to why from amazon unfortunately.

Nike don't own the TM on the England Crest (The FA do) though as Nike I assume manufacturer a lot of England kit now, I assume that is where the link may come from.

At a guess - England Kits like B0CHVX778Y have the brand NIKE. So its more than likely bot led that Amazon have run a check on the England Crest and assumed anything that doesn't have the Brand NIKE is incorrect and hit the ban hammer button.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello @Seller_qMbBHBKQa8uQn,

Thank you for reaching out.

Did you submit an appeal?

Cheers,

Julia.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post