Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Left hanging for my £1,848.26 reimbursement, with no end in sight. [4 months]

After awaiting reimbursement for over four months for a sum of 1,848.26, I find it necessary to seek further support by posting on the seller forum. Are there any Amazon moderators who can help here? Despite my cases being 'transferred', I have yet to receive any communication regarding their progress.

Here's the core of the matter: Amazon 'mistakenly' altered my commission rate from 15% to 20%, incorrectly categorising my goods as 'Jewelry', thus subjecting me to a higher commission rate. The original case ID is [9197694572]. After noticing this error, I notified Amazon, and they rectified the issue immediately. However, I have been charged the higher 20% commission rate for months beforehand, and I am now attempting to reclaim the difference between the 15% and 20% rates that I was charged. I have created Excel sheets detailing the affected order numbers and the amounts due, totalling £1,848.26. For further information please refer to case ID [9214340082] and my most recent case ID is [9529689492].

If anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks so much.

@Sarah_Amzn@Julia_Amzn@Winston_Amazon@Julia_Amazon

22 replies
Tags:Payments
22 replies
user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Just wanted to CC you in here to see if someone could take a look into my case. Thanks and appreciate if I could get a response. @Sarah_Amzn @Julia_Amzn @Winston_Amazon @Julia_Amazon

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hello @Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk,

Thanks for the thread and the tag!

Can you share the last notification you received about this issue while I look into it?

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Yes, I am still waiting for my 'reimbursement'. Please can someone help with the case? @Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon,

Just checking you are still following up on this one for us? Appreciated.

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon This is getting a little bit embarrassing as this case isn't getting much attention, therefore it seems like we are left behind which is a real shame.

Can someone get back to us??

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Oh my! Okay, let me look into this, can you share the last notification that you received?

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon

Thanks for reaching back out, I appreciate it.

The last notification was Amazon transferring the case back on Feb 19th under case number: 9529689492. I then opened another case on 07 March to follow up under case number: 9594714712 which was also transferred without anyone returning.

If I create a case, they get transferred and that's the end of it. It's been happening for 5 months now without anyone getting back to me, it's unbelievable.

If you want to understand the case better, email me, and let's arrange a phone call.

Thanks and waiting for your response.

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hey there @Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk,

Let me flag this again to a partner team, keep me up to date on any developments though!

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Thanks, If this gets resolved I will ensure to update you and the case.

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon,

I am still waiting for a response, another week goes without any help.

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

@Winston_Amazon another week goes by.... nothing happens??

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

@Winston_AmazonAny news? Thanks.

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon, It's kind of crazy how this got left, no? We'll repost a new forum thread to see if we can get more attention to this issue.

user profile
Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

I am Mary here, to help you in addressing your issues.

From your post, I understand that you need help with payments.

As per the information provided above it seems like you are having concerns regarding the commission and the reimbursements.

If your funds are not released yet, it is recommended to contact support team for further assistance by following the below pathway:

Help > Get support > selling on amazon > click on (Or, browse for your issue in the menu) > your account > other account issues > choose the contact method (Email, phone, chat)

Alternatively, you can also check the how the disbursement schedule works by clicking here.

You can check your payments summary by downloading the report to see if there were any disbursements. Check our help page for instructions.

Also visit this help page to see why a disbursement may fail.

If you need any further assistance, you can reach out to us, we are happy to provide help and support.

Regards,

Mary.

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hello?

My case has still not been resolved, is anyone looking into it? @Winston_Amazon@Sarah_Amzn @Julia_Amzn @Julia_Amazon

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

@Sarah_Amzn @Julia_Amzn @Winston_Amazon @Julia_Amazon @Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

As 6 months go by, and 2 months since posting here I still wait for news. How can this be? $1,848.26 is a lot of money for a small business owner and I've been incredibly patient.

@Winston_Amazon was looking into this but I have not heard from him now in 2 weeks since 'flagging it' whats going on?

Thanks, and I appreciate your help.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

After awaiting reimbursement for over four months for a sum of 1,848.26, I find it necessary to seek further support by posting on the seller forum. Are there any Amazon moderators who can help here? Despite my cases being 'transferred', I have yet to receive any communication regarding their progress.

Here's the core of the matter: Amazon 'mistakenly' altered my commission rate from 15% to 20%, incorrectly categorising my goods as 'Jewelry', thus subjecting me to a higher commission rate. The original case ID is [9197694572]. After noticing this error, I notified Amazon, and they rectified the issue immediately. However, I have been charged the higher 20% commission rate for months beforehand, and I am now attempting to reclaim the difference between the 15% and 20% rates that I was charged. I have created Excel sheets detailing the affected order numbers and the amounts due, totalling £1,848.26. For further information please refer to case ID [9214340082] and my most recent case ID is [9529689492].

22 replies
user profile

by Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

22 replies
22 replies
22 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Just wanted to CC you in here to see if someone could take a look into my case. Thanks and appreciate if I could get a response. @Sarah_Amzn @Julia_Amzn @Winston_Amazon @Julia_Amazon

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Can you share the last notification you received about this issue while I look into it?

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Yes, I am still waiting for my 'reimbursement'. Please can someone help with the case? @Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon,

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon This is getting a little bit embarrassing as this case isn't getting much attention, therefore it seems like we are left behind which is a real shame.

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Oh my! Okay, let me look into this, can you share the last notification that you received?

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon

The last notification was Amazon transferring the case back on Feb 19th under case number: 9529689492. I then opened another case on 07 March to follow up under case number: 9594714712 which was also transferred without anyone returning.

If I create a case, they get transferred and that's the end of it. It's been happening for 5 months now without anyone getting back to me, it's unbelievable.

If you want to understand the case better, email me, and let's arrange a phone call.

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Let me flag this again to a partner team, keep me up to date on any developments though!

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon,

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon, It's kind of crazy how this got left, no? We'll repost a new forum thread to see if we can get more attention to this issue.

user profile
Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

As per the information provided above it seems like you are having concerns regarding the commission and the reimbursements.

If your funds are not released yet, it is recommended to contact support team for further assistance by following the below pathway:

Help > Get support > selling on amazon > click on (Or, browse for your issue in the menu) > your account > other account issues > choose the contact method (Email, phone, chat)

Alternatively, you can also check the how the disbursement schedule works by clicking here.

You can check your payments summary by downloading the report to see if there were any disbursements. Check our help page for instructions.

If you need any further assistance, you can reach out to us, we are happy to provide help and support.

Regards,

Mary.

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hello?

My case has still not been resolved, is anyone looking into it? @Winston_Amazon@Sarah_Amzn @Julia_Amzn @Julia_Amazon

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

As 6 months go by, and 2 months since posting here I still wait for news. How can this be? $1,848.26 is a lot of money for a small business owner and I've been incredibly patient.

@Winston_Amazon was looking into this but I have not heard from him now in 2 weeks since 'flagging it' whats going on?

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Winston_Amazon

user profile
Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon,

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon,

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Winston_Amazon

user profile
Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon

user profile
Winston_Amazon

user profile
Winston_Amazon

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon,

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hi @Winston_Amazon,

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Regards,

Mary.

user profile
Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Regards,

Mary.

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hello?

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

Hello?

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk

user profile
Seller_K9jJi24aTyFjk