user profile
Sign in
user profile

I have received £1837 for my products to return to my address

by Seller_FX46eqjnFXQGQ

I have received £1837 for my products to return to my address ? when i sent to Amazon FBA it has has costed less than £ 200. Hence i raised a dispute that i will not accept the return of the products and will not pay the charges.

I have raised so many cases, however my case will be answered stating "As previously informed that we are unable to investigate on your issue due to Invalid Charge Method Kindly, update the existing credit card information or add a new credit card to regain full access to this seller account inorder to investigate further."

My case has been transferred couple of times, however no update.

If i update my card details Amazon will charge to my card.

Currenlty i am not sure where my products are in warehouse for with FBA? I am not able to sell on Amazon and every month i am charged for the services which i am not using? It has been already 3 months i am trying to get answers.

Kindly help me to resolve to revert my invoice charges and so that i can continue to sell on Amazon.

Regards

Tags: Payments
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM
In reply to: Seller_FX46eqjnFXQGQ’s post

The removal costs are very high as they are charged per unit. This is what you accept when you start to sell on Amazon I'm afraid. It is what it is and you can't dispute it.

It is very unlikely that amazon will reduce this charge, even if it caused by their mistake which may or may not be the case.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post