Heads up folks - UPS

Sorry @CampervanBits never had an issue with my FBA collections but was aware of the issues over last week or so. Never spotted the difference in the tracking number

Tell me about it. I remember last time i was on live chat, via phone and email and the same resolution “We’ll transfer you” or UPS telling me to drop my packages off at a local drop off. Yes, all 29 packages with a total weight of 100kg. Sure.

No worries @Kingstar. May want to keep your eyes peeled over the coming hours if you send anything in via UPS partnered carrier. It was a headache last week, to say the least :exploding_head:

we had one last night that just got picked up FOC, the label is ok.

we duplicated an old shipment that got free shipment. May be that will work?

I’m fortunate my shipments have all been sent outside the problem few days previously. Will be preparing another shipment for later in the week so will keep myself aware if todays glitch isn’t sorted shortly

That worked last time yes. Using an old 1ZA1Y number that precedes the newly generated 1Z59A. Here’s hoping for a quick fix! :crossed_fingers:t4:

not using an old number as if UPS detected it has already been shipped, the collection will be cancelled. I am talking about using an old shipment that got free label and duplicate it for the new shipment.

So can we use old tracking number to book a collection. Like shipment which was send 2 days back. As this problem just started for us today.

Not if the label already been picked up and in transit!

So then we have to wait till this problem gets sorted. As we can see that tracking does start with 1Z5
OR
Will have to drop off but that’s going to be too much

we paid to have it collected last week as we do not know how long it is going to take to resolve; besides we have no room for them hanging around.

Its up to you whether you want them on their way or not. £2 is reasonable in my book

How are you managing to get the to collect? Im getting as far as them telling me there may be a fee but then they don’t let me fill anything else in!

we booked it in under our account on website

Do you have a standard account on their website? I’ve just created one but can’t see how to book a collection. I’m happy to pay but just want it collected.

they take paypal if I remember correctly… ours is a credit account

Thank you.

Unfortunately that’s not working for me. It is still saying the collection isn’t free after I enter the tracking number which is fine but then it doesn’t let me continue.

Just got this from Seller Support:-

We understand that you are concerned about the UPS collection charges.

Please be informed that you should not pay the additional fee, please recreate a shipment if it is too late to void.

Seller communications will be out on this week with instruction to reimburse the affected shipment.

I do that all the time with no problems…

I’ve just started all again with a shipment and it’s worked! :slight_smile:

Using an old collection tracking number works fine even if the previous reference has been used.
Done this multiple times with no issues.