Account suspended due orders not delivered on time

Hi FurnNiche_House,

When you have created your POA please post it here, it should contain the following format,

Why did it this happen, what did you do immediately try solve the problem and what have you put in place (measure wise), to try and make that nothing like this happens again?

Best wishes

No one will write a POA for you.
You need to read the Amazon notification to see what issues you need to address and then search the forum for an idea of how to format your POA and write your own, which if you post it here others can then advise you on.

here is my POA as amazon suspended my account due to late deliveries or order not delivered customer claim A-Z guarantee
Dear Amazon.co.uk Seller Performance Team,
Thank you for your opportunity to address non-receipt and late-receipt complaints in our Seller Account.
We understand that Amazon takes failure to properly fulfill orders very seriously and we would like to share with you our Plan of Action, in which we explain, what we have done to address this problem and how we will prevent similar complaints in the future.
What went wrong:
• Over the past few months a number of customers reported issues regarding their orders. We received complaints about non-receipt and late delivery in form of A-Z claims and negative feedbacks.
• We failed to use a reliable supplier, due to Christmas our old supplier failed to supplied us, which caused late deliveries. We received orders for item we had not in stock
What we have done to resolve the problem:
• All affected customers who let us know that they haven’t received their orders have either been fully refunded or had replacement products sent.
• We responded to all buyer messages in a timely and professional manner and apologized for the inconvenience. We also offered them some extra discount for late delivery. We also reached out to all customers who left us negative feedbacks to resolve the issue to their full satisfaction.
• We have extended our Shipping Time from 2-3 days to 3-5 days. This will ensure that our customers have realistic expectations about the expected delivery date of their order, and in most cases will result in customers receiving their orders early.
What we will do to prevent similar complaints in the future:
• We will contract with new supplier. New supplier ensures us about quality of product. we stock items in our ware house and after stock completion we update our inventory. This will prevent non-receipt complaints, as we will be able to deliver each order that we have in stock. Also, all orders will be delivered within the Estimated Delivery.
• We hire a new employed who only check our stock and compare it with our inventory if something is not in stock he will remove from inventory.
• All orders will be shipped, confirmed as shipped and updated with a valid tracking number within the Expected Dispatch Date.
• We will be closely monitoring our account’s metrics to ensure that we meet all the performance targets as set by Amazon.
Please understand that we take the running of our business very seriously, and within that is the way we run our Amazon account. I am sincerely sorry that we have let customers down as we always aim for 100% customer satisfaction. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to service Amazon’s customers once more and I promise that the steps outlined above will be followed to the letter.
Sincerely,

i submitted this POA but amazon response me with this message
We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.

– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders going forward.

– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

How do I send the required information?
Click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central to submit the information at https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/performance/notifications?ref=ah_em_op.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 14 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated.

We’re here to help
Please find assistance creating a plan of action at https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/G201623610.

You can view your account performance at https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_op or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
– Download iOS App at https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/amazon-seller/id794141485.
– Download Android App at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_GB.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.co.uk

This is not what Amazon are looking for as they already know that. They want you to tell them why it happened. Why did you use an unreliable courier? Was it perhaps cost or failure to research the reputation of the courier? Why did you have no stock of items you had listed? Was this a problem with your computer stock management?

Go into detail on these issues and then your 2nd 2 sections should lead on from that.

Hi FurNiche_House
It was advised not to submit the POA until it had been posted here for some help with the content.

Isabella has provided some clear direction in her post on how to present the POA. I would follow that format and then post here BEFORE you submit anything else to Amazon.

thanks for helping me out

I just left 4 days to submit my POA

hello waiting for your reply i dont what to do please help me
thanks

No one on here is going to do your POA for you. You’ve been given pointers on how to amend your POA and been advised to then post it on here before submitting. This is YOUR plan, not the forums’ and it has to be completed by you showing that:

1. you understand what went wrong and explain why it went wrong - your root causes
  2. Your imediate actions to correct things
  3. Your long term plans going forward to ensure it doesn’t happen again

kindly check this now the main reason of late deliveries is low stock inventory

Dear Amazon.co.uk Seller Performance Team,

Thank you for your opportunity to address non-receipt and late-receipt complaints in our Seller Account.

We understand that Amazon takes failure to properly fulfill orders very seriously and we would like to share with you our Plan of Action, in which we explain, what we have done to address this problem and how we will prevent similar complaints in the future.

What went wrong:

Over the past few months a number of customers reported issues regarding their orders. We received complaints about non-receipt and late delivery in form of A-Z claims and negative feedbacks.

We failed to use a reliable supplier, due to Christmas our old supplier failed to supplied us, which caused late deliveries. We received orders for item we had not in stock. This is the main reason we didn’t delivery on time. All this happened due to our computer stock management

What we have done to resolve the problem:

All affected customers who let us know that they haven’t received their orders have either been fully refunded or had replacement products sent.

We responded to all buyer messages in a timely and professional manner and apologized for the inconvenience. We also offered them some extra discount for late delivery. We also reached out to all customers who left us negative feedbacks to resolve the issue to their full satisfaction.

We have extended our Shipping Time from 2-3 days to 3-5 days. This will ensure that our customers have realistic expectations about the expected delivery date of their order, and in most cases will result in customers receiving their orders early.

We removed all item from the inventory that are out of stock

What we will do to prevent similar complaints in the future:

We will contract with new supplier. New supplier ensures us about quality of product. we stock items in our ware house and after stock completion we update our inventory. This will prevent non-receipt complaints, as we will be able to deliver each order that we have in stock. Also, all orders will be delivered within the Estimated Delivery.

We hire a new employed who only check our stock and compare it with our inventory if something is not in stock he will remove from inventory.

All orders will be shipped, confirmed as shipped and updated with a valid tracking number within the Expected Dispatch Date.

We will be closely monitoring our account’s metrics to ensure that we meet all the performance targets as set by Amazon.

Please understand that we take the running of our business very seriously, and within that is the way we run our Amazon account. I am sincerely sorry that we have let customers down as we always aim for 100% customer satisfaction. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to service Amazon’s customers once more and I promise that the steps outlined above will be followed to the letter.

Sincerely,

FurnicheHouse

I don’t think this is detailed enough. Why didn’t you use a reliable carrier? What service did you use and in what ways didn’t it measure up? Why did you have items listed in your inventory that were not in stock? You’ve said:

If it’s been over months why has it taken you so long to react? Why didn’t you notice the problems sooner?

What have you done to ensure that?

In what way will you monitor your account. Be specific

Hi FurNiche_House

It is good to see that you have refreshed your POA. I would advise that you strongly follow the comments that Isabella has made.

Amazon often requires very specific langauge in response to questions and this is the area where the forum can help expand that aspect and support you.

My account was deactivated over 5 years ago…no idea why, it wasn’t suspended first…I can only guess it was because I had 2-3 late dispatches when called away to support terminally ill relative. Every now and again, I contact them to get it reopened only to end in a terminal round of emails…can’t find the account, not enough information…none of them ever answering the questions. Talking to seller support leads to contact seller performance , but I’m complaining about seller - performance not responding…tedious, am closing the whole cabang including prime buyer account.

Please don’t spam the forum with multiple posts of the same content.
Once is sufficient.

Oh, wow Adrian…after 5 years of seller support failing to answer a simple question…yours is the first sentient response.

All email contact HAS to come from the primary email address used to open the seller account, otherwise you receive that response back and it becomes hard to continue any contact regarding the same topic.
The only exception is when you respond to a case directly through the case log (never respond to them through email)

Adrian is right though, hold back on the spam…

You rather missed the point, Clearanceshed…failure to respond over 5 years…why would I maintain the primary account…especially since Amazon themselves had linked the buyer email to the seller account.

Spam is randomly generated, 2 Similar comments On relevant threads does not cnstitute spam.

Dear All,

I need help please as my POA has not been accepted and received this email from Amazon.

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders going forward.

– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

Nexuss

Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to appeal our seller account’s suspension.
We understand that Amazon takes failures to comply with their requirements very seriously and we would like to share with you our Plan of Action in which we explain what we have done to resolve the issue and what will we do to prevent similar complaints in the future.
What happened:
• Recently, a couple of our orders were not delivered on time by royal mail. Unfortunately, we have used standard delivery service where we were not able to provide any tracking number to check the status of the orders. It also led to customers not being updated as to the status of their orders, and we acknowledge that this reflects badly on ourselves and on Amazon, and for this we are truly sorry.
• We have contacted Royal mail during those days and they also did confirm the items were lost in transition.

What we have done to address the issue:

• We immediately initiated a refund to the buyers affected.
• All remaining orders, which were received prior to the suspension have been shipped (and confirmed as shipped) on time
• Also, customer messages have been responded to in a timely manner.
• We have assigned one of our employees with the responsibility of checking, each day, if all orders were shipped and correctly marked as dispatched in our seller account before the end of the day. We have also trained every member of staff in our company to ensure that all orders are shipped on time and correctly marked as dispatched on time. This will mean that should one person not be in work; we have many people to take on the responsibility.
• We have carefully reviewed all Amazon policies and guidelines, especially the ones regarding the minimum performance targets and requirements to ensure that we exactly know what Amazon expects from us. This will help us maintain our account in a good status.
• We have implemented working policies to ensure that every order is only marked as shipped when it is actually shipped, and no later than the expected ship date.

What we will do to prevent similar problems in the future

• All orders will be shipped within the Expected Ship Date and confirmed as dispatched in our seller account on time.
• We will only use Amazon’s ‘Buy Shipping’ option to purchase postage for all seller fulfilled orders, which automatically updates order status to shipped, therefore preventing this from happening again.
• We will make use of Holiday Settings to ensure that our products are not on sale when we are unable to complete orders within the expected ship date.
• We will be closely monitoring our account’s metrics to ensure that we meet all the performance targets as set by Amazon.
Please understand that we take the running of our business very seriously, and within that is the way we run our Amazon account.
We are sincerely sorry that we have let customers down as we always aim for 100% customer satisfaction. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to service Amazon’s customers once more and I promise that the steps outlined above will be followed to the letter.
Sincerely,
XXXXXX