user profile
Sign in

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted
pinPinned by community manager
user profile

Hello Sellers,

Welcome to the Ask Amazon session on the topic of "Subscribe & Save".

Since March, Subscribe & Save has been available for all Sellers in the United Kingdom, both for Fulfilment by Amazon and Merchant Fulfilled orders.

Today, June 12th, 2024, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. (GMT+1), you have the opportunity to ask your questions about this program. I will discuss the questions with our relevant team and provide answers.

Some queries may be more complex, and in those cases, we will submit the response by tomorrow, June 13th, 2024, at 4 p.m.

You can post any question you have regarding this topic here. However, we kindly request that you formulate only one question per post.

If one of your questions has already been asked by someone else, please give it a thumbs up, and we will ensure that the questions with the most thumbs up are prioritised.

Please note: We cannot provide legal advice or assessments regarding regulations in relation to your individual situation.

Thank you,

Sakura

2 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Is this a New Scam
by Seller_PTena7LrLt9Wh
Amazon replied

I have been contacted by a seller who is applying for trade mark names for very old listing where the original owner has ceased trading and then trying to force other sellers to stop selling claiming ownership.

1 vote
0 votes
6 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
customer left negative feedback
by Seller_XsJSkU4Px9gvG

Hello, a customer left a negative comment. He ordered the product 3 days ago. The product is on its way and will be delivered on time. I contacted the customer but did not receive a response. I want to delete the comment. I also wrote to customer support, they refused. Can you help me, I think it may be a competitor.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity 
user profile

Amazon is now refunding buyers for items received late whilst allowing them to keep the item. As most items are delivered late, buyers are making a killing. We recently sold an item (£329) which was shipped on time via Amazon shipping but delivered one day late, Two days later the buyer filed an A-Z claim citing the delivery was late. Amazon refunded the buyer and charged our account. Our Safe-T claim was rejected stating the delivery was late.

Believe me, I am not crazy, the customer collected the item and realised 2 days later that the delivery was one day passed the scheduled time and filed a claim. They got the item and a full refund. I will of course fight this case, but in meanwhile guys, let the world know of this Amazon get-rich policy for buyers and plaster it all over social media.

If anyone knows otherwise or has any advice, it will be much appreciated.

17 votes
1 vote
20 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Order Cancellation
by Seller_hRO7UAJDvJDwK

Hello.

I had a few orders yesterday - I went to unshipped and bought the shipping. 10 minutes later I went to shipped to check my parcels that were due for delivery and one of the orders I had shipped was marked as Cancelled By Customer ordered in error.

Not being able to see a cancel order option, I refunded the shipping label and then refunded the customer.

I am not stuck with the item in unshipped and now late shipment! Going around in circles with seller support, who have told me to confirm shipment and ask the customer to reuse it or initiate a return?

Seller Support advised me I will have to make do with the late shipment on my account, and it will go away aft a period of time.

Don't suppose anyone else know what to do or if mods can help?

@Seller_iTgjdgiRqiPsn , @Seller_TSXM2A5nxWSuH , @Seller_DNQGSsdC7DccM case 9885353162 and 9888664272

Andrew

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity 
user profile

Hi everyone.

I'm an MFN seller. I had a buyer purchase a digital camera from me. Sent with Royal Mail, postage purchased through Amazon.

The buyer opened an A to Z, claiming to have received a broken smart watch rather than the camera. This doesn't sound likely to me. I package and post all orders myself so I know what I sent. I doubt any Royal Mail staff would bother to replace the item with a watch and then deliver it - doesn't really assist their theft in any way. So I'm going on the assumption that the buyer is a scammer.

Amazon allowed the buyer to return this broken watch to me. I photographed and video recorded my opening the parcel. Uploaded this evidence of receiving the wrong item in return to both the A to Z and in a message to the buyer.

Amazon closed the A to Z in favour of the buyer - full refund and defect on my account health.

I appealed the A to Z, summarizing events and providing evidence again. Amazon upheld their decision.

I thought that the next step was to file a SAFE-T claim, however, I receive this message when attempting to open one:

'This order is not eligible for SAFE-T claim. Only VAS orders, Easy Ship orders and MFN Prepaid orders are eligible for SAFE-T claims. Please refer to Amazon SAFE-T Claim Policy for more details.'

Should I be able to file a SAFE-T claim here?

Any suggestions on what I should do next would be appreciated.

I'm hestitant to send an LBA to AMZ due to possible account concequences.

Thanks all.

3 votes
0 votes
21 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Same location, 2 companies & 2 Amazon seller
by Seller_e7ifEoPLc0MZt

Hi,

I plan to sublet some part of my unit to my friend. He got his own limited company and I have my own. He plan to open an Amazon seller account and run it from the location where I currently run my business.

So I wonder if we do like this way, would one of us get any policy violation, suspension or anything I would not want to hear from Amazon?

Thank you

0 votes
0 votes
0 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Overseas Postings
by Seller_zQYEhPptUDHAN
Amazon replied

Do I now have to send all overseas postings TRACKED as my VTR has plummeted overnight

0 votes
0 votes
45 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Valid Trackin
by Seller_WDBlM63N2MqW9

Have just checked my valid tracking performance and a big drop this morning, mainly on the next/2nd days. All have valid tracking, all delviered on time. Although this has happened in the past am amazon sorted it, anybody else seen this today?

1 vote
0 votes
15 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
Low sales for almost two weeks,
by Seller_81XUS3q50Vn1M

Low sales for almost two weeks, any suggestions on what I can do? contacted support and was confirmed all my listings are active and ok. Dont know why sales reduced. I got a mail about listing suppression but no one in the support can explain why? Any suggestion will be appreciated. just two months old selling and am worried.

1 vote
0 votes
6 replies
Latest activity 
user profile
New to Amazon as a seller
by Seller_vjsUYru4Q2G7u

Hello,

I am new to Amazon, Just opened my account today. I am thinking about launching a small business for PC and Phone accessories? I would like to receive some advise on how to launch my business? What steps I will need to take? will highly appreciate your advise!

Best regards

Nizamuddin

0 votes
0 votes
4 replies
Latest activity 

FAQ

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Conditions of use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies

Release notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View release notes